Monday, February 2, 2015

The Crafting & dog show Continues


Just a few photos for you this month. 
We have Pan and Kalen in their cute matching coats. We've had temps in the teens so when they go in the car they must wear coats. They are helping my student Autumn sew here. She put ties on their necks. She is making a cherry Valentine dress to wear on Valentines day. 
 This project is from my friend Rena she made as a Valentine gift. I love this!
I made this little bunny, he has a felt heart you can't see here.
Some older photos of my Nancy Drew collection.

Betsy McCall
A Toni doll I made clothes for.
Happy Valentine's Day.
Nan

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Hi Nan,
Love the Boys in their coats! And I so enjoy seeing your dolls, Nancy Drew book collections and crafts. Things are heating up here with our houses. We close on our new Ohio home in March and move the middle of March. Meanwhile we are doing some repairs and improvements on our PA house to get it ready to put up for sale. And packing, sorting and decluttering. I have one more Party with Patrick project (an adorable Valentine Table Runner) and then I have to break downy craft sewing room. I haven't had time to post as much on my blog and will be so glad when we are finally moved and back to just one house to deal with. LOL!

Search This Blog