Thursday, March 27, 2014

Easter Crafting





As you can see I've been Easter crafting.
 Made this machine cover by a tut on a blog I found 
Also made three chicken place mats
 My grandson on spring break in Las Vegas with his Mom and Uncle/Aunt. He turned 21 and is a Junior at UAF. 

The boys Pan turned 5 on the right asking questions with his eyes.

A mama moose with good sized twins in the yard last night. We've having our pond enlarge tomorrow with a small island made in it before the Sandhill cranes arrive. 
Nan

9 comments:

LBP said...

Hello Nan! I love your Easter creations. Don't you just love getting out all the pretty pastel and bright decorations. Your grandson is very handsome! I love the moose!

Blessings

Linda

Jewels said...

Beautiful crafting Nan - love seeing the moose! Hope all is well with you....J

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Cute Easter crafts. I was wondering if the pond is for the benefit of the wildlife?
Kaye
Park City, UT

Shirley Hatfield said...

As soon as I saw the moose in your yard the theme song from Northern Exposure started playing in my head...lol! Now it will be there all day...but I am sure glad to see a new post from you. =D

Lutka And Co. said...

Cute Easter crafting. Handsome grandson!

Kath said...

yes I see exactly what you mean about Pan's eyes. Some dogs have such expressive and wise faces.

Sandy McClay said...

I love those bunnies! You should open an Etsy shop!

Those moose are huge!!!! I am so glad they still have food...

Stephanie said...

HI Nan, I really enjoy following your blog! I have nominated you for the Liebster award :)
you can check out the details on my blog
http://10sewingmachines.blogspot.com/

Kath said...

You look stunning Nan, what lovely skin you have.

Search This Blog

Loading...