Saturday, November 9, 2013

Projects finished



My latest project 100% finished. The jean jacket from Janet Pray's class over on Craftys.com The fabric is from Gertie's Etsy shop and is a stretch twill and a dream to work with. I ordered 16mm snaps and used them instead of buttons. Not sure yet what is next I'm working on it. 

Wanted to show the dogs pens in the basement on the heated floors. I know my boys have it rough. They mainly go along in the car but if we have to leave them home this is where they stay. This way they cannot hurt themselves by getting into something. I have been putting up framed funny Weimaraner portraits in this room! Here is my latest photo which came today, have ordered a frame for it. This one is not funny but very dramatic I'd say. 
This artist does wonderful pet portraits here is his website. The painting is much better looking in person than it shows here. Also here is his Etsy shop where I bought this print. 

8 comments:

Steph F. said...

Oh! I'm in the middle of cutting my fabric for this jacket now! It looks daunting! I hope I can finish it!

Steph F. said...

Yours looks absolutely stunning!

Jewels said...

Love love love your jacket! Yes don't we spoil our puppies though LOL - wonderful painting...

Inger said...

Someday, I would love to see your closet. The blue dog is gorgeous. I will check out the website. I captured a couple of pink pictures of Samson. He's mad I posted one today. I guess he feels he's too girly looking. Boys!

Debby said...

That jacket is stunning. You have to be the best dressed girly in Homer for sure.
I would imagine two dogs being alone could get into some trouble. Love their quarters. Of course they are spoiled. You wouldn't want it any other way.
Love that picture. I will check out his site.
Has it been snowing yet. Not here but coming soon.
xo

Sandy McClay said...

Hi Nan,
it has been awhile since I stopped by....I love that jacket! And what a great spot for the boys, nice cozy and warm...:) I don't know if you have been by my blog lately but I had to put my Maya dog down, she tore the other legs tendon and the other just gave out at the same time and she couldn't walk....I only had her, so the silence is deafening! I miss her so much!!!! Love on those boys, just for me! :) Sandy

Anita - Soaring Eagle said...

So agree with the others - beautiful Jacket - love the colors!

I have to agree too your dogs are spoiled and thank the Good LORD they are! He gave us pets to love and to take care of. I know our cat Sam is one of the "most spoiled cats" we have ever had.

Terra said...

That jacket is fantastic, I like the print and the pattern.

Search This Blog

Loading...