Friday, November 29, 2013

Goings on lately


Two photos taken on Thanksgiving by our friend to try for a Christmas card photo I do every year. Always hard with the boys to pose too.
Light on the range across the way.
My student Autumn in her new wool top lined in orange satin, she is now making a black linen dress for under this.
This is Shirley my newest student working on her first project which is pillow cases and napkins.

We had some painting done changing the Wheat Buff color to Swiss Coffee which basically is white. 

Pan is watching Bob work a puzzle. We have been into puzzles lately and Pan does this every night. 
It's 8 degrees here on Black Friday. 

Nan

8 comments:

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

You guys are adorable! I think Pan really wants to do that puzzle! ♥

Sandy said...

Great photos Nan! Your students look so happy. I'm really enjoying learning to quilt and embroider. Just bought TruEmbroidery Software for MAC so I can combine lettering and designs. Now to figure out how to work it. Next week we are having a new furnace and AC installed. Meanwhile I'm starting to decorate for Christmas. Some how I have to fit sewing in with all the Christmas activities. Hope to put out our exterior lights tomorrow. I love Christmas even if it is extra work.

Jewels said...

Wonderful pics Nan - I have not posted on my blog for ages - so glad to see your "family" and the wonderful scenery from your neck of the woods lol....

Lutka And Co. said...

Beautiful photos! And I like the new color of your walls :)

Inger said...

What a nice couple you are and your dogs are such great posers. Compared to mine anyway. I love the picture of the mountain. That's just beautiful. I'm glad you are enjoying teaching your sewing skills.

Anita - Soaring Eagle said...

So cute with your dog's "arm" on your husband's arm. Yes, great pictures.

MJ said...

Wow, I've had so many things happening here that I've forgotten all about checking in on your blog for so long---have missed so much. Spent a lot of time just playing catch up on everything. I can't believe how much I've missed, didn't realize how long it's been but with everything that's been going on I haven't really been on the computer that much either. Your new color really brightens up the walls, doesn't it? Pan sure looks like she's concentrating on that puzzle with Bob.

Craig said...

Hi Nan,
I enjoy reading your blog. You haven't posted in awhile and I'm hoping all is well in your family. Have a very Merry Christmas. Blessings from southern Calif. Pat McDonald

Search This Blog

Loading...