Monday, September 9, 2013

Some new things and some old


September 9, 1962 our son was born in Wichita Falls, Texas. The next year in June we left for home which was 
California and I was pregnant with our daughter who was born in December 1963. 
 Autumn
 Tartan wool jacket darts
My student Autumn started the semester back with me last week. She is making a blouse. I am working on that tartan wool jacket again determined to finish it before taking up another thing. Bob is refinishing our kitchen table.

And last but not least the boys have new collars. They wear them so beautifully I am always searching out pretty collars for them! 
Happy Harris who is in my 'blog roll' made me a new banner, hope you like it.
Nan

4 comments:

gpc said...

What sweet photos - happy birthday to your son! :)

Lutka And Co. said...

Hi Nan,
Happy Birthday to your son! How wonderful it is to teach something that you enjoy. Your new banner is really nice. The boys look great in their new collars - I always thought grey and pink went well together :)

MJ said...

The new banner looks great Nan. My oldest daughter was born in December and my youngest son was born in September--something we have in common--different years, 1961 and 1975 though. LOL

Miranda @ Pressing On said...

I love the pics of you guys with your son. It's amazing how quickly the time goes. Your new header looks great.

I can't believe winter is almost here. We're getting ready for it also with loads of wood and a new wood stove. Thanks for popping in on my blog last week.

Search This Blog