Saturday, June 15, 2013

Fairy Tea and other stuff



My animal print knit I made the other day. Recently I got into sewing on knits, you know it's not easy. 
The Birthday Girls June 14th 
Place: the Fairy Cottage for a birthday tea.
Rena age 43, Lorraine 82, and Nan 72!

These girls gave me some wonderful gifts I couldn't believe it! My gift to them was the plates they ate off of and the special tea.
Lots of cards came in and this one from my niece Missy sang which fascinated the boys!

Big excitement in Homer, Alaska the Tree Things People fruit arrived and will arrive every two weeks for the summer with our orders. These are the best oranges I've had all year and the nectarines as well. We ate three oranges in row each!
Love this flannel. A robe will be made out of the top one and PJ's the bottom green. 
I made this little pink mousie for a friend.
Did I tell you about my win? Very exciting! I always enter the Iditarod raffle which is summer and winter. You have a one in 200 chance of winning and they give away a lot of gifts including 4 Dodge Rams worth 39K. I won these beautiful Cooper tires and rims priced at $1800. I was thrilled with them. A shop in Wasilla donated them. 


8 comments:

Lutka And Co. said...

Happy Birthday! Lovely table. Congrats on your new rims!

ImagiMeri said...

Wowee and happy birthday pretty lady. I just don't believe you're 72...you just don't look it. I hope I look as beautiful as you in 20 years.

All the goodies, the tea party and the new tires are amazing.

Hugs,
Meri

LBP said...

There is no way you are 72! I thought you and I were about the same age from the photos you post. Would you please share your fountain of youth juice? A faity tea sounds delightful! Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to all. Your birthday picture is lovely! The animal print t-knit looks awesome -what a grrreat post!! Happy to see you won the raffle, that was good timing.. ~Kimberly in Florida

Sandy said...

Happy belated birthday Nan! You look younger every year. I love the picture with the dogs. Especially where the foot of one is on the table. LOL ! For the longest time I couldn't post comments on anyone's blog... When using my iPhone. Tonight I've been working on that problem. I tried resetting to accept cookies. So far I've been able to leave some comments. Hope I fixed the problem now.

Anita - Soaring Eagle said...

That is a neat top there! Happy late birthday. You do LOOK GREAT!

Debby said...

Happy Birthday Nan. All three of you look years younger than your age. Amazing.

GardenOfDaisies said...

I love the little pink mousie you made! What a treat to get all the fresh fruit in! Happy Birthday to you!

Search This Blog