Friday, December 14, 2012

Many events in our small town

 So much going on here I have not been posting at my at usual pace and I haven't been able to visit you as much as normal. I'm sure it's busy for you too.
Above is my A Walk in the Woods felt set. I made it again this year for my student Courtney for her tree and to take with her when she leaves home. The pattern is from a blog called Posey Gets Cozy if you want to buy the pattern.
Apron made for a gift.


The above is from the Pratt Museum's quilt drawing event along with the Sea Side Singers and the HS Choir. You can see by the room what a crowd is in a small town.
 This was a wedding reception Bob and I attended on 12-12-12. This couple married on that day, another very small crowd attended.
Tonight was our church Christmas party and we went. So much going on, a couple events in a day and next week is not letting up. Very little snow here so far. I see the temps will drop from the 30's now to the teens in the next week.
Courtney and I are sewing up a storm in my craft room here each week at least 3 afternoons for 4 hours, we're making Christmas gifts I will post about later. I still do my gym workouts 3-4 times a week, can't afford to leave those out ever. 
Nan

8 comments:

margits bastelstube said...

dear nan,
these are very beautiful pictures of your events. this looks so solemn and festive....
many greeting & hugs
margit

Debby said...

Love the pictures. You have so many wonderful things to do. It seems so peaceful where you live. Love those woodland felt creations. I think I would try to adopt your student. What a cutie she is.

Jewels said...

Yes all this busyness then come Jan 2nd it will all stop LOL...looking forward to seeing what else you have been working on Nan...J

Senior Dater said...

I love your pictures. Especially the ones of the dogs. They are really cute! :)

Storybook Woods said...

You are busy girl. Love you woodland tree. Enjoy this magical time of year!! Clarice

Sacramento Amate said...

Wonderful, my dearest Nan. I was missing you so much.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Inger said...

I miss you too, but it's good to know you have been busy and enjoying your small town life.

My Vintage Mending said...

I was growing a bit worried having not seen you post. We have just been swamped here as well..Happy Holidays...Renee

Search This Blog