Sunday, October 7, 2012

The Sewing Continues



 I've not been into posting lately having been sewing and teaching a lot and not having much to say. What you see above is a lingerie set I made with ice blue satin and lace bought on Etsy. I will hope to sell this too along with the other items I've made.
 This is Courtney my student modeling the Kuspuk I made. It rather hangs on her as she is little and this is for a larger sized woman but it's all finished and I am not longing to make another one! 
My next project I have set out the fabric for is a crushed velvet and I'll be using the 1932 Bolero jacket pattern again. Courtney is now making one herself in a plain navy print cotton to start out with then we'll advance to wool and line it.  
I'm halfway through this book it's over 900 pages and three books in one. I'm not a sci fi fan but I'm loving this book by a well known Japanese author. 
Nan

1 comment:

ImagiMeri said...

Wow, you have been busy. That Kuspuk looks amazing, as do the other lovlies you've been making. I'm really enjoying the strawberry/rhubarb jelly you sent....mmmm good.

Love ya'
Meri

Search This Blog