Thursday, August 9, 2012

Summer projects

Can you enlarge and read my license plate holder? 
 The boys at the basement door waiting to get in.
Breakfast before starting on a dirty job that somebody has to do. 
 5 yards of top soil delivered and now we move it load by load to the dog pen to level it out. I didn't need to visit the gym today we did 21 loads!

Delphiniums and Foxglove grow well in this climate. I see the forecast we have a week of sunny and 60 degrees!
Photo by Roni Overway my neighbor higher up. She took this of three of the five coyote pups near her house. This is probably what happened to the crane chick the mom slipped down here in the tall grass and grabbed one. The cranes have not been seen since but I do expect them back when the young one can fly. 

6 comments:

David T. Macknet said...

Very cute coyotes! They look like foxes to me, at first glance, though. :)

Debby said...

Perfect tags for you.
Looks like you have alot of work going on.
Your breakfast makes me hungry.
Those pups are cute......for now.

Sandy said...

LOVE that plate holder!!!! And what a job with the top soil! Your breakfast looked yummy....and those flowers...so pretty, your summers might be late but they are stunning!

My Vintage Mending said...

Your car is beautiful. I can't believe how gorgeous those boys are. Cute little tooshies...just like my bullies. We are having a little break from the heat and heading out to do yard work ourselves. Your yard looks amazing. Smiles...Renee

Jewels said...

Ha Ha I don't think you "suffer" at all Nan!

MJ said...

Very appropriate license plate holder for you Nan--too bad you couldn't put a little picture of each of them on the side of it too.

Search This Blog