Sunday, July 22, 2012

Craft Faire Time

Bob has been smoking salmon fillets and then the smaller strips as well. It take 48 hours of the actual smoking. He pulled this fillet out and we had it for dinner last night.

 Alaska Cotton
*to answer your comments this is not cotton like in the South that is grown in crops this is a wild flower!
 Walking the dogs in our subdivision
 We worked Sat at the Craft Faire selling tickets for the museum quilt as we do all year at different events. Bob and Nan set-up and take down the tent. This year it was raining but not really cold being in the 50's. 
 The set-up

Next week I'm excited we have more family here these are from FL. so they can cool off ! Bob's birthday is August 1st so we'll do his party while they are here. The kids and I are getting him an iPhone like mine, since that I've had mine a year he'll have it made learning! He will not have to carry a second camera anymore as this one has the best camera in it a big plus. 
Nan

8 comments:

Jewels said...

That Salmon looks awfully good Nan! Yes, it was 90 here today so I would love to enjoy your temps! J

Sandy said...

I wish we liked salmon....but we do not, but I love the photo of your "guys" and the one of you in the mirror! :)

Debby said...

Yummy.
You look great. Happy birthday to your hubby.
You have cotton?
Have fun with your company.

Perfectly Printed said...

Great picture of yourself!!

Chris

My Vintage Mending said...

Nan you always have all the good stuff. My mouth is watering. Yellow looks fabulous on you. Smiles...Renee

Creative Breathing said...

Alaska Cotton! It's wonderful! I'm with the Fla. relatives, temps in the 50's would be wonderful! Enjoy your company! E

LBP said...

It never occured to me that there is cotton in Alaska. I always thought that cotton is a southern thing! Your FL relatives are going to be loving the the cooler temps, we are sweltering here in Virginia! Please send rain!

Blessings

Linda

Diane Mars said...

Oh that salmon looks so yummy, I love it smoked. I bet you will really enjoy having others there yo celebrate with you. You two sure stay busy for a retired couple! Hugs, Diane

Search This Blog