Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Chat

Miranda's Blog click here a blogging friend of mine (Pressing on) who is stationed in Fairbanks. The family is TDY right now so getting a break from the cold. Check out her post as she her husband and 5 kids went over to the Primal diet lifestyle and they are having great success. For those of you who need to improve your health and loose weight as an added bonus what is stopping you? I often wonder why people keep going in the wrong direction just because they can't give up sugar. Come on you know it's bad. Check out Primal a better way to eat before all the carbs were introduced! You can get used to this trust me and if Miranda's family could do it so can you. 
 Backside of the hand stitched zipper covered in Petersham ribbon. Dress ready to hem tonight. 
 First day of Spring in Homer Alaska. It snowed all day until 9 pm. 
The gym above and below street by gym today. 
video
Kalen is posing by the dress and I pressed video instead of camera so here he is. 

9 comments:

margits bastelstube said...

hi nan,
your dress is very beautiful! compliment!
and the dogs are cute ;-)
i love them!
many greetings
margit

Penny-Rose said...

The dress is beautiful, I love the effect around the neck. Wow, that is such a lot of snow. I think its so cute that your dogs are in your photos, so many of us bloggers have pets who want to be involved in what we do.

vintage grey said...

HI Nan! You blog is beautiful! It looks gorgeous in Alaska right now! What sweet dogs, and I love how they are posing by your dress! The dress is a stunning color, and what a fun neckline! I am your newest follower! :) xo Heather

sacramento said...

You have such a fairy hands, dear Nan.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Vintage Girl said...

Wonderful Nan, the dress is just lovely. Wow, and the color, you like red I think, it's just yummy!

ImagiMeri said...

Hey girlfriend,

Wow, it almost looks warm there (tee hee). Another stunning piece of clothing made by the wondrous Nan in Alaska. Me thinks you are determined to clothe everyone there....you are gonna' share....right?

Have a lovely day dearest.
Hugs,
Meri

My Vintage Mending said...

We eat primal about 80-90% of the time. I like to think it is because we have good taste! I agree it is just good clean eating and taste much better. Love, love, love that tail wagging. So sweet. My bullies don't have tails so I miss that. Our golden used to clear a coffee table. Beautiful dress your daughter will love it. Smiles...Renee

Anonymous said...

My dress is beautiful Mom, I can't wait!!

Sam I Am...... said...

Oh, he's so cute in the video...wagging his tail! It was nice to see that. They always look so serious in the photos! LOL!
The dress is GORGEOUS! That is a beautiful red color....stunning!
I looked at the primal diet and I might have to try that.
How cozy to be inside sewing with a snowstorm outside! Heaven!

Search This Blog