Sunday, February 12, 2012

Hats to Make

I found this Etsy dealer Kaliedesigns who sells this hat pattern. It's a 20's flapper hat and I'm going to make one out of brown velvet to start. She also has lots of other patterns for sale check her out. This pattern came to my computer and I printed it out. 
This hat can have many looks depending on what fabric you choose and the colors selected. 
Such a great photo of the boys. They stick together like twins and I cannot resist snapping photos of them as they watch me intently for what I'm going to do next, they will be doing it too!!

6 comments:

MJ said...

I see the coats are on--all ready to go out and play.

MJ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sandy said...

I am looking forward to seeing your hat finished....those are so cute! And I love your 'babies'...they look like they would hang on your every word! :o)

Have a great week, Nan!
Sandy

margits bastelstube said...

liebe ela,
diese mützen sind ganz toll, aber noch tolelr finde ich deine 2 hunde. sind einfach schöne, wunderbare tiere!
liebe grüsse
marigt

My Vintage Mending said...

Oh I love that. Will you do it out of felt? These are so fashionable. An addition of a brooch is just the touch. Sweet boys I love their expression....smiles...Renee

Inger said...

They always have that expression when you take their picture. So they are waiting to see what you are up to next? How sweet. I wish mine were that attentive. Thanks for your tips about my Google mess the other day. It didn't work and I have been too busy to deal with it. I figures out what that bar with all the ads on it was though and got rid of it.

Search This Blog