Saturday, January 14, 2012

WE HAVE TWO WINNERS


I want you to know Nan does not lie. I set the basket on the craft table and put a couple small treats in there and then all hell breaks loose. When the dust settles I see Kalen is the one who managed to get two names out of the basket again perfectly. I'm not kidding this is what happened exactly as you see in the pictures.. It was a challenge to take the photo before Kalen ate the names!! The names say Meri who wins the cards, and Angie in Kingston, ON. Canada who wins the baby quilt kit.
I need your addresses. Meri I know I have yours around here but send it anyway as I'm in an upheaval switching out the craft rooms. 

5 comments:

gpc said...

They make me laugh!

Terra said...

Pretty dogs and smart too.

My Vintage Mending said...

Thank God for the gift of dogs...Well done boys...Renee

sacramento said...

Congratulations to the winners.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Anita - Soaring Eagle said...

That was very cute! I have a cat that you cannot leave paper anywhere, he chews it, spits some out and makes "cat designs" with ears, you have to see it to believe it.

Search This Blog