Saturday, January 7, 2012

We have our Two Winners


I'm telling you the truth here. I wondered how the two boys would pick the winners as I said they would, but it worked out perfectly and they did their job!! I put a tiny treat in the basket with the names and before I knew what happened or could photograph it one name dropped to the floor and one fell out on the desk. I said 'Boys you picked our Winners good job!' and gave them another treat. 
GPC you win the table cloth kit
and
Chris from Perfectly Printed wins the table runner kit.
Now girls just e-mail me your address please. My e-mail can be found on my blog.
Tomorrow I will post another contest for two more items to give away and keep all these names that didn't win to go into that drawing. I like to do the drawing the old fashioned way not the automatic deal and then my boys did such a fantastic job of picking two winners I'll let them do it again next Sat. 

6 comments:

Kath said...

Those 2 are just adorable!

gpc said...

How exciting! Thank you so much! (And I am honored to have been chosen by your boys -- they must sense how much I admire them! :) )

Inger said...

Congrats to your winners and your two smart boys!

Perfectly Printed said...

Thanks Nan!! Your two pooches did an amazing job!!

Chris

Can't wait to get the package all the way from Alaska!!

My Vintage Mending said...

I knew they could do it. Those boys are so smart....smiles...Renee

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

Good job, puppies! :) Congrats to the winners! ♥

Search This Blog