Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Sunny Cold Days ahead mean snowshoeing

Snowshoeing yesterday with a view. Right out the door and we are off with the two boys again on these sunny days following the snow machine trails which make perfect trails for us to follow.


 What gets cold are our thumbs in these mittens which are made for the cold. Just ordinary mittens won't work here and we had to buy these locally to keep our hands from freezing but they are not working on our thumbs. 
Yesterday lunch at the Senior Center and I noticed snow falling off the metal roofs there.
**My winner (below) Angie in Canada has not responded I'll give her more time. I can't find her as she has an anonymous listing.  

4 comments:

My Vintage Mending said...

It must just be bitterly cold. I hope it remains just as beautiful but warms up enough to enjoy it. Smiles...Renee

gpc said...

They must be amazing mittens if they keep the rest of your hands warm!

MJ said...

Looks to me like Bob's ears should be getting cold--or did he just take his hood off for you to take the picture?

margits bastelstube said...

dear nan,
your pictures are charming from my favorite country.I'm happy to be here ...
many greetings
margit

Search This Blog