Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Shells, What do you Say?


Shells from our bay here. I am not sure what kind of shells they are but some are so hugh and flat like the Shell Oil symbol and measure 7X7". They were for table decorations at a fund raising event I was involved with a few years ago. They were going to throw them out but I grabbed them up. They are sprayed gold and silver. Does anyone want all or some? I just don't know what to do with them and as I told you I'm cleaning out my craft room. 
** Please sign up for the give away below Pan and Kalen will be drawing on Saturday. 

6 comments:

gpc said...

The Shell Oil shells are scallops, and yours are beautiful!

My Vintage Mending said...

Alright Nan, my kids would love to have a shell or two and if you don't mind throwing in a stone from the bay. Our middle son is a rock hound and collects from everywhere. I will send you a check for the shipping...smiles...Renee
Would you mind writing the bay and area on a slip of paper and put it in the box...thanks for sharing...

Perfectly Printed said...

What wonderful shells!! And all in one piece!! I live close to Santa Cruz California, and to find a shell in one piece.... is very difficult. Early in the morning is best and sand dollars is what you find.
chris

Debby said...

I thought I left a comment yesterday from my phone. It must not have worked.
The seashells are beautiful.......I am sure someone will have something creative to use them for.
I love the fabric on both of the table runners. I thought about doing giveways to lesson my stamp collections.

Debby said...

I thought I left a comment yesterday from my phone. It must not have worked.
The seashells are beautiful.......I am sure someone will have something creative to use them for.
I love the fabric on both of the table runners. I thought about doing giveways to lesson my stamp collections.

Lynn said...

If you have any left I would love a shell or two. I just love shells. I have always wanted a beach house and love it when we visited the beach and our condo is decorated in shell theme decor. We don't own a condo we just rent one for the week!! I can wish though!!
Hugs,
Lynn

Search This Blog