Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Sewing and Scenery

 This happens to be my favorite look. I didn't buy this pattern as I already have a top and skirt very similar to this, but I adore this old pattern.
This fabric order came today from an on line shop. The aqua is silk organza, probably will be used for lining. The is jacquard for lining and the brown/camel wool is suiting fabric. As you know I often buy fabric before deciding what to make. 
 As this is Alaska I must put in a few shots of my surrounding. Our guest cottage at sunset last night and below is 3 literary moose visiting the Homer Library. Bob is a volunteer here two nights a week. His job usually is shelving returned books. 

5 comments:

Martha said...

Your fabric matches the sunset! Very pretty!

My Vintage Mending said...

I have never seen a Hollywood pattern. Something new to me. I will have to look for that. Gorgeous fabric and the scenery amazing. I just told Michael the other day we need to move somewhere where there is snow on the ground during the winter instead of just waiting for the storms...Merry Christmas...Renee

marylnail@bellsouth.net said...

What beautiful fabric. Love the colors! Thanks for all your Alaska scenery pictures! I have always wanted to live in Alaska, or at least visit your beautiful state! Merry Christmas from South Mississippi!

Mary

Ylenia said...

oh my god, look at your cottage, and the sky!!! what a place!!!
a dreamplace indeed


Love, Ylenia | Longuette

Linda said...

Beautiful place.

Search This Blog