Wednesday, December 28, 2011

The last few days here

 Shots of Bob and Dallas with the two boys. We've had some pretty good snow here for Christmas.





 I gave Ingrid for her birthday on the 27th a silver spoon bracelet from this Etsy shop.

Dallas preparing
Photo credit goes to E. Wise our Pastor's wife for taking this photo out her window. They live just about a half mile above us, thought you would like to see this one.
Ingrid and Dallas arrived this morning on the ferry in Kodiak after sailing all night. We took them to the ferry at 9:30 last night. It was a very rough ride Ingrid said. 

9 comments:

Jean said...

What an awesome photo of the eagle. Amazing. And I love the bracelet. Great job finding it. Very cool.

sacramento said...

I have just been enjoying the sound of your bells with my daughter. I am so glad to see you enjoying your family.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

MJ said...

We wound up with a brown/green Christmas this year. Haven't had more than a little trace of snow yet and warmer than normal temps so far. We are so overdue for a major storm--haven't really had any like the ones we used to have so many years ago for a long time now. I'm sorry to see that Ingrid and Dallas had a rough crossing, but happy to see that they arrived safely back in Kodiak.

Fran said...

Beautiful pictures of the Eagle, sky and family. I enjoyed looking at your art creations.

My Vintage Mending said...

Gorgeous Nan. All of it. Snow, Eagles, kids and silver bangles...couldn't ask for more! Smiles...Renee

Debby said...

Love all the family pictures and the boys. That bracelet is beautiful. So is the Eagle. Happy New Year my friend.

Debi said...

I love that first photo with both dogs managing to get on the couch :) And that eagle shot is absolutely stunning!!!

Clara Turbay said...

Great post.
Happy New year!

http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

Людмила said...

Поздравляю с рождеством!

Search This Blog