Sunday, December 11, 2011

Bustle and Sews Caroling Mice


Check out the cute caroling mice over on this link. 
I managed to make one mouse this afternoon. He may just be singing alone. Helen puts out a great newsletter I take with several patterns, it's only 4.50 a month and you can cancel at anytime. She designs some beautiful embroidery patterns and I hope to be good enough someday to make some of them! The little felt trees in the background I made other years from different patterns I have.
Nan

9 comments:

Chris said...

That's so cute. I'm going there right now and check that out.

Chris

Ann said...

How adorable are they!!!I'd love a choir of them.
Ann

Debby said...

Well that little mouse is adorable.

sacramento said...

The sound of your bells is balm to my soul.
What a fabulous space you have here, my dear friend.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

My Vintage Mending said...

Oh Nan I hooked. What a wonderful site. Thanks for the tip...smiles...Renee

missy said...

Eeeeekkkk it's so darn sweet.

hugs
-missy-

Debi said...

oh...how cute is that mouse??? I just love it!!!

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

Squeak! ;)

Little Susie Home Maker said...

Isn't felt fun to work with for ornaments? I love the mouse, and the trees, too. They would look cute with the little birds I made out of felt.!
Thanks for sharing these and the link!
Susie

Search This Blog