Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Craft for You

Northern Lights Cards
Only three things needed. A cut out a mountain shape, a black paper card 3 1/2 X 5 " and chalk.

 Chalk on the non shiny side of the cardboard if you use what I did.
Place on card and pull over with a cotton ball or a Kleenex to spread chalk. 
You can add glitter like a falling star or dots of glitter for stars. You can make any shape mountains you want.
Tomorrow I have another neat craft for Christmas I found on the net and made in a few minutes.
Nan

9 comments:

My Vintage Mending said...

I am going to do this with the girls. The would love it...Gorgeous. Even on a large canvas painted black. Cute blue and pink fabric....have a great afternoon...smiles...Renee

A Vintage Chic said...

I LOVE this, Nan! What a wonderful idea! I would so love to see the Northern Lights...they just fascinate me...so maybe I'll just have to make some instead! Thanks for the idea, dear friend!

Hope your day is wonderful...

Julie

Shirley Hatfield said...

I would love to visit Alaska someday and see the northern lights. I have long admired the folks who live there...strong and capable like pioneers. Thank you for sharing your stories.

Kath said...

What a splendid simple idea but very effective! Thanks for showing this Nan.

Twyla and Lindsey said...

What a neat effect! Thanks for the tutorial! Have a wonderful week! Twyla

Inger said...

What a great idea. And how nice of you to post crafts ideas for Christmas.

Creative Breathing said...

Nan! This is a wonderful idea! Crafts from Alaska. I love it! E

Debby said...

I'm going to have to write this down and remember it. Beautiful.

Eileensews said...

What a great idea! Thank you for sharing.

Search This Blog