Thursday, November 3, 2011

Coats on here

We just came home from the gym and lunch. The boys were very good about leaving their coats on in the car today. It's very cold here due to high winds. There are snow flakes coming down. *Pan will always be the one making a face at the camera and Kalen looks straight on.
*A note on my latest sewing project below the plaid flannel. Would you believe I just tossed it in the garbage? Yes I messed it up that much I actually had to throw it out and look forward to the next project I have lined up. To add insult to injury I have made that pattern before and had no trouble at all, but this time had foul up after foul up until I just said no more it's not going to happen!!

7 comments:

Sherri B. said...

Oh my, I'm not sure it can get any cuter than that!

Debby said...

I can't believe how they pose.
I got my cards today. They are really nice.
Headed to Colorado on Saturday for a week. It will seem strange to see the snow.......I'm still taking the girls to the park every day. It's so nice and I don't want to waste a day not taking them.......it will be too cold soon.
I can see you throwing the material out........on to the next project for sure.

My Vintage Mending said...

Ha! Been there. It is so much better to just let it go...boys we have the same coats! Our mastiff comes running when he hears the velcro. Smiles...Renee

A Vintage Chic said...

It's looking a bit wintry there, Nan! The boys look very dapper in their red coats!

So sorry you had to throw that plaid out--that's too bad! You have a wonderful attitude about it, though--that's terrific!

Hope you're having a beautiful night, my friend!

Julie

vivian said...

aww! love those handsome fellows! hey your blog is dinging! lol!
have a great weekend!
xo
vivian

Kath said...

You should have kept the plaid and made the boys a Christmas coat each :-D

Charlene said...

The BOYS are precious. We aren't having snow flakes but, the wind has been cool here too. And little Elle has hair instead of fur so she gets cool easily. I think I'm going to make her a few fleece sweaters. I priced them at one of my favorite stores this weekend & he went up $20! YIKES! Sorry you had to throw away your jacket. HATE IT WHEN THAT HAPPENS! HUGS!
Charlene

Search This Blog