Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Another Quick Christmas Craft

Image from the Graphics Fairy.
Idea and tutorial from Tinyrosebud3 
(Check out her tutorial and others she wrote)
Following the tutorial above from Tiny Rosebud3 I cut out a blue sheet of paper for the background and used the Graphic Fairies image. (The Graphics Fairy link above with give you the image w/o the bkg) I first stamped with gold stars and when the image was applied I sprayed with gold effects which are probably not visible here.
I filled with shredded paper I had from Stampin Up that has words. Found a pot in my stash that was already painted and I put my friend's name Cookie on there who has the green house. I will fill this with small gifts for her. 
Since my pot was ready made this took a few minutes to make. I attached the lid with a vintage silk ribbon in gold making a knot under the hole to pull from the top. So easy and a nice gift for your gardening friends I thought. 
Nan

3 comments:

Debby said...

Another cute idea. Craving new ideas this year. Can't shop because of low funds and I can't do crowds so I need to be creative. This week has been a good one for ideas. Thanks.

My Vintage Mending said...

Oh this is something near and dear to my heart...I love it! Thanks for sharing...smiles...Renee

Little Susie Home Maker said...

This is a really cute idea! I like it, I really enjoy these kid of packaging ideas, etc. Thanks for sharing.
Blessings,
Susie

Search This Blog