Friday, October 14, 2011

Velvets



Here is my bolero finished and modeled by me with my daughter Ingrid taking the photos this time just before a storm is coming in today. The skirt and top are cotton velvet. The top is lined in satin and I'm using vintage buttons from Deb N. The scarf I just bought from LLBean. 
Ingrid came over on the ferry Mon. to be with her Dad as he was having a medical issue which we now have sorted out and he is on a treatment. Bob is really never sick so this was quite unusual for us. 
Today Ingrid and I went to the AT&T store and I bought my first iPhone 4S so I'm learning how to use this while she is here to help me. Also we're doing some sewing together Ingrid making a skirt for herself. 

6 comments:

A Vintage Chic said...

Absolutely beautiful, Nan! LOVE that color on your jacket--and so perfectly made! You're a wonderful model, too!

Hope your husband feels better soon...

Julie

missy said...

Nan,, I hope your dear husband feels better asap. Your clothing is faboosh!

Debi said...

I absolutely love the bolero and skirt! The fabric looks divine!!! so lovely!

Debby said...

Get well wishes for your hubby, I hope it isn't too serious.
You look beautiful in these colors.
Have fun with Ingrid.

MJ said...

I'm sorry to see that Bob was having a medical problem, but glad to see that it's been sorted out. We put Steve on a plane yesterday--he'll be based on the east coast for at least a year now which is at least a lot closer than Africa so haven't been on here much to see what you've been doing.

MJ said...

Sorry to see that Bob has been having medical issues but glad to see that at least you've got things sorted out now. We've had Steve here with us for a short time and had to put him on a plane for the east coast yesterday where he will now be based for at least a year--a lot closer than Africa this time.

Search This Blog