Saturday, October 29, 2011

Etsy Finds



These are some yet to arrive Etsy finds. That top Retro suit is so Nancy Drew I have to make one! I will search out the right wool suiting. Over on Debi's blog  she made the blouse and pants from this pattern and they came out so lovely it inspired me to try this. Her blouse was a bright pink satin, gorgeous!
I was outside photographing my Toni doll 14" as I made her this Christmas dress in a deep burgundy taffeta scrap I had. I added vintage tatting on the hem given to me by Kathy H. to recycle off an old dresser scarf. 
I love this photo of the boys but it's not in focus. My new iPhone actually takes better photos than my Nikon.

6 comments:

Terra said...

Your patterns are fabulous, and your dogs are too.

Debi said...

YAY! Great etsy finds...Simplicity 3688 is great...the blouse actually looks best with high waisted trousers! Can't wait to see what fabric you choose!

My Vintage Mending said...

Second pattern collar is darling. Love the look of those high waisted trousers. The boys are just the most amazing models...some days they rival their mother!

Enjoy...smiles...Renee

missy said...

I love the patterns and look forward to seeing your finishes.

Your little Toni looks beautiful in her Christmas dress but I must say nothing is as beautiful as your fur babies. Those boys are handsome beyond words. I just want to hug them.

hugs
-missy-

Kath said...

When I volunteered at Scrapstore, we had a huge box of vintage patterns donated to us. The students studying fashion and design loved them!
Love the photo of the boys.

Jane said...

Oh, I still have my Toni doll! She's in one of our closets - must get her out! It's always fun to see what you sew next!
Jane-Jacksonville

Search This Blog