Tuesday, August 9, 2011

New Vintage Pattern

Spotted this vintage pattern on an Etsy shop called Miss Betty's Attic which has pages of vintage patterns and I have bought from her prior. Actually I'm not wanting to pay 30 dollars for a pattern which many of her 40's ones are, this one was 15. and it's really ME. I love this look, I'll have to enlarge the top by a couple inches as I do with most all patterns to fit the width of my shoulders in the back. Any suggestions for fabric & colors would be appreciated! 

6 comments:

Kaisievic said...

A nice fresh watermelon and white would be nice.

Sherri B. said...

Such a cute pattern, it will be cute on you.

Debi said...

LOVE it! and I adore her etsy shop...so many yummy patterns!

Vintage Girl said...

That's a beauty for sure. Wool, maybe for you in Alaska, you need something warm!

Creative Breathing said...

Nan, It is so enjoyable to see you recreate these vintage patterns. You have the personal style to wear them so beautifully. I wanted to let you know I have purchased quite a few of the books on my reading list, and look forward to devouring them! I just finished "The Inn at Lake Devine" wonderful! and "Brooklyn" also wonderful. Next, Detective Club. Enjoy your fireweed - beautiful! Elizabeth

My Vintage Mending said...

OOh I like this. Maybe a mid weight cotton. perhaps a small tiny print. Cannot wait to see it. Smiles...Renee

Search This Blog