Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Guest Room Progress



 We've been putting this Pergo floor down this week. Now Bob is working on the floor molding. The pictures in gold frames look stunning against the Baltic blue color. I will mount them when we put the bed in the room. They set the theme for the room so I have ordered a comforter for the bed in a brown damask as this is not going to be a 'quilt' type room. Took measurements for two shades. Have a stained glass hanging lamp that will work in here too. 

8 comments:

gpc said...

Lucky guests! And love the view!

GardenofDaisies said...

That's a beautiful baltic blue! Blue and Brown look so lovely together, it's going to be a wonderfully welcoming room.

Debby said...

The blue matches your view. Brown will look great with it. Love the loor.

ImagiMeri said...

Thank you for the info Nan, you are such a sweet lady, always thinkin' of me. I am lovin' that blue....wowee it's rich. I can't wait to see the room finished. I wish I was half as busy creating as you, but I got all kinds of other thangs goin' on right now. I truly hope I can get some time to take care of myself better, but my mom is just cruisin' at a level where she's not improving much. I hope this changes soon. Thanks for stopping by pretty lady.

Hugs,
Meri

My Vintage Mending said...

Nan the blue just gets better and better. Beautiful with the wood floor. Smiles...Renee

Paula said...

That floor is absolutely stunning! I love the color and the wainscoting and can't wait to see it when it is all done!

Your fireweed is blooming too...I guess summer will be over before we know it. As beautiful as the fireweed is, I still get a little depressed when it blooms.

margits bastelstube said...

hi nan,
your guestroom ist beautiful and the color ist ok!!! very, very fine...
greetings
margit

Anita - Soaring Eagle said...

Beautiful floor - and yes indeed a beautiful view!!! I agree with gpc - lucky guests!

Search This Blog