Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Flowers, Lunches, and Boys

Peonies from my neighbors yard so pretty!
Lunch today
 Eating Primal what's not to like? 
We have baked yams, chicken with a Thai sauce, carrots, broccoli, celery filled with almond butter, and for dessert peaches with black currents and cinnamon. 


The boys new leopard collars came today can you see them?  Not the best picture I snapped when we put them on. 
*On my continuing sewing projects I have finished the black velvet jacket and belt will model that soon as a whole outfit. Cut out the teal wool skirt this afternoon but could not use the pattern I planned, not enough fabric darn it so I used a Retro skirt I have already made in black and love. 

4 comments:

My Vintage Mending said...

I must say the boys are dashing...in a wild way! Food looks fantastic. We feasted on fresh Kansas Corn chowder last night here. I absolutely hate not having enough fabric it just messes up my whole sewing experience. Can't wait to see. Lovely table..enjoy...Renee

vivian said...

mmm! lunch looks great! thats quite a lunch, whats for dinner then? We just returned from applebees where I ate way too much!! YOur boys are very handsome in their new leopard collars!
have a great night!
vivian

vivian said...

mmm! lunch looks great! thats quite a lunch, whats for dinner then? We just returned from applebees where I ate way too much!! YOur boys are very handsome in their new leopard collars!
have a great night!
vivian

Anonymous said...

Very interesting points. Thanks!

My blog:
dsl vergleichen und dsl vergleich

Search This Blog