Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Finished Green Satin outfit

I love this neckline on this top. The buttons are vintage shells from Etsy. I'm already wanting to make another top of totally different material. 

 The top is a black sand washed silk like fabric. I put the green satin in the facings.
The underlining is raspberry cotton
An accidental photo of the back. 
*Also finished up the pink Chanel twin set I must do some photos of that. Photos are difficult as you can see I have two assistants that have other ideas.
This skirt I made Tue afternoon. Dashed over to the Russian Fabric Shop and bought some sand washed fabric in a dusty pink to make another top like the above to go with this. Had this skirt pattern called New Look #6569 a few years, it sits 2 inches below the natural waistline. So easy to make. 

9 comments:

gpc said...

Beautiful. My gosh, you make me want to be a sew-er!

Kath said...

Just lovely. I love that sweet-heart neckline.
You have a lovely figure Nan, everything seems to look good on you.
Nice to see the boys larking about and back to their old selves.

My Vintage Mending said...

Nan I love that raspberry even more than I thought. It lays so beautifully. I laugh because anytime I try to move the dogs decide it is time to move too. Always my shadows...Cute flower skirt...smiles...Renee

Paula said...

Wow! You are so talented! The green skirt is lovely, and I agree about the neckline...perfect!

Your dogs make good assistants - do they ever get pins in their paws? I read a James Herriot dog story about that once...

Debby said...

Beautiful. You have talent. I hope you have some special places to wear those gems. Yes, looks like the boys are trying to steal the show, hah.

Sandy said...

Just beautiful, you are such a talented seamstress! And the boys look like they are feeling good too! Love to see them playing again! Sandy

Vintage Girl said...

Just beautiful Nan! I love the green and Raspberry color lining. This is such a lovely combo. So very pretty. You are doing such a great job!

Georgeanne said...

You look lovely! I love the neckline on your black top too. Inspires me to sew some new outfits for summer!

Georgeanne said...

You look lovely! I love the neckline on your black top too. Inspires me to sew some new outfits for summer!

Search This Blog