Saturday, May 21, 2011

Three completed projects here

 This pattern is a different one from the red satin below. This is made out of pink cotton/poly blend with three vintage buttons with buttons holes. Had all of this in my stash. The skirt is one I finished after having it sit around for 4 years or so.  See the side bar of my blog and the button that says Closing the Gaps Project? That is what I'm doing here with Gina, closing the gaps in my wardrobe. 
It was so windy out today we had to take these in the house. This is Pan and I'm modeling a red satin Chinese top with round black vintage buttons and loops at the neckline.
I thought this was sweet of the dogs looking at me.
I'm going to start today on cutting out the green satin skirt. I'm waiting on the pink linen 1 yard of material to arrive to made the other half of the Chanel twin set, jacket is all finished. 
Kalen goes to the vet Sat morning to have his foot bandage checked and changed.

7 comments:

Lallee said...

Nan, you're sewing up a storm. I'm enjoying seeing everything you make, including the sweet Scandinavian creations. You make a lovely model!

A Vintage Chic said...

Just beautiful, Nan! I've just loved everything all of your sewing projects & you look wonderful in them!

Wishing you a lovely weekend, my friend!

Julie

Sherri B. said...

Your outfit is so pretty, it is no wonder that the 'boys' are looking at you. Have a great weekend!

My Vintage Mending said...

Nan, the wood work in your home is wonderful. So nice to see the finished projects. I love the oriental feel. Works great with those long skirts. Good to see Kalen up and moving. Buttons look like the star of the show just as they should be. Still getting a kick out of that story about your mom and Dodge...Have a great weekend. Smiles...Renee

Debby said...

So pretty. I esp. like the first one with those buttons.
I missed the post about Kalen so went back to see. Poor guy. I bet you were thinking it wouldn't be so bad. Don't they do that when they are wee little. Did they miss it. I was at the vet with Piper this week and a guy had a box of 3 day old puppies getting their dew claws done.

Paula said...

You're very talented! I enjoyed reading your blog! I live in Douglas, Alaska. It's nice to see a fellow Alaskan blogger.

Diane Mars said...

Your dogs are so cute I love their faces. Your home looks beautiful in the Spring so much wildlife! Great pictures. Have a great week. Hugs, Diane

Search This Blog