Thursday, May 19, 2011

News from Kodiak Island








 Pillar Mountain Kodiak
These are all photos taken by Michael my grandson the good looking guy above here while visiting his family on Kodiak. He was on leave from the USCG before Tuesday arriving in California to start school for his rank. 
That's my beautiful daughter there at the top. I will be visiting her next week flying over for a few days to attend a graduation party of my other grandson Dallas who just graduated from Kodiak HS. He will be leaving Kodiak in the Fall to attend college in Fairbanks. 

8 comments:

Vintage Girl said...

nice to meet your family. You have some good looking kids. The pictures are so pretty!

Kath said...

You and your daughter are very alike, beautiful ladies indeed.

Jacqueline said...

Look at the beauty of Kodiak! Look at the beauty of your daughter and grandson! I'm happy you are going and I know it will be a special time Nan.
Thinking of you and happy for all.

Anita - Soaring Eagle said...

Beautiful pictures!

Jeannette said...

Beautiful! Alaska and your kiddos. Hey, we're finally making it down that way next week. We're going to Seward. Any suggestions for us? I have a couple days to fill with shopping and site seeing while the hubby is fishing.

Charlene said...

The photos on your blog always take my breath away! What views you have. But, I don't think I could brave your weather! Thank you for the sweet words about our Elle. She's a PILL!!!! But, you have 2 of those at your house don't you! Hee Hee! Your grandson is very handsome! Good luck on his rank! Have fun with your daughter! HUGS!
Charlene

Teresa said...

Gorgeous photos and lovely family!

Sandy said...

Lovely family Nan! And a bright sunny day in Alaska I see! Are you taking the ferry to see your daughter?

We had a few hours of sunshine yesterday so I walked around our yard, cleaned and filled the birdbath and just enjoyed being outside. Then the rain came AGAIN. Today is cool, cloudy with more rain predicted.

Search This Blog