Monday, March 7, 2011

Treats and Sunshine

Date Balls
 *These are my treats.
4 dates
3 prunes
1 tsp vanilla
11 almonds or so
2 TBS coconut unsweetened
small amount Stevia or honey
2 TBS almond butter
 1 TBS cocoa if desired
Blend all in food processor and make into balls. 
Ready to eat and really good for you!
The boys in the big sunny rooms, lots of sunshine and cold temps. We're now warming up to the mid thirties and the ice is starting to melt. As the top of the ground defrosts this makes for messy dogie feet, when frozen solid all is clean and nothings sticks to feet except a few pebbles that is. 
Pan's 2nd birthday is tomorrow and we're planning a party expect to see dogs in hats eating birthday cupcakes. 

6 comments:

Jane said...

The date balls sound good! I love the photo with your two doggie boys! What a beautiful view of your home + the wonderful vistas you have just outside. Lovely!
Jane-Jacksonville

Tracy Suzanne said...

I know your babies must just love laying around in that sunshine! Those date balls look so yummy!

Have a great day...Tracy :)

Trish said...

Awww, your doggies are so cute!

I'm one of those people who has "issues" with coconut - I'm wondering what else I could substitute.

Would some shaved white chocolate be wrong? Because it sounds right to me :)

euthymic said...

Happy birthday Pan. You guys stood still as statues!

Mocha Barney, Ashley Pumpernickel and Winniechurchill

Anita - Soaring Eagle said...

I do believe this is one recipe that I can make!!! I have cut out white sugar and I feel great. We use Stevia all the time.
That is cute that you are celebrating "Pan's birthday".

Brownie1 said...

I can't wait to see the birthday party pictures! I love your blog, Nan. There is always an interesting post!

Search This Blog