Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The bar is open

 The bar is open for business today and it comes with a view. Sorry only coffee and tea served here and decaf for that matter. 
 This is our friend Lance who made the bar and Bob put many coats of finish on it. This all took a long time to dry this time of year. 
 The boys watching the goings on. Kalen wanted me to show you he is posing by the bar while it dries on the craft room counter Lance also made for us.
I need two more bar stools but so far have not found one I liked, all in catalogues or on line of course there is no where to shop for a bar stool here. 

10 comments:

Lallee said...

You're really going to enjoy this! Your hubby did a beautiful job with the finish.

gpc said...

How wonderful to sit there with coffee and enjoy your wonderful view! What a great way to start or end any day.

Debby said...

It is beautiful. Would be fun dining or drinking (coffee) and looking out. Boys blend with the interior. Nice.

Sandy said...

That looks beautiful! You and Bob will really enjoy sitting there with your decaf coffee looking out at snowcapped mountains.

We emptied out our 5th wheel trailer yesterday. All the stuff is in our house now. We have to go through everything and downsize for our next RV...we probably will order a Pleasure Way Van this week and trade in our 5th. We hate to give up our 5th but we want to travel lighter.

Tamera @ the Stone Fence Cottage said...

I love it!! Your "product models" are adorable!!

Canyon Girl said...

What a nice home your are creating. And those views it comes with, wow!--Inger

Kath said...

How lovely to have everything as you want it and made to your taste. It will be a wonderful place to sit and admire the scenery.

Anonymous said...

This looks great Mom, Dad was telling me all about it last night when I called. The house has really expanded hasn't it?

Creative Breathing said...

Nan, I hope I never have to give up blogging because yours is the one I would miss most. A breath of fresh air every time I visit. You life is so inspiring to me! Oh would my husband love this place to sit and and look out the window. Beautiful! Elizabeth

Stevie said...

OMG! This bar is spectacular! Not to mention the amazing view! Your pups are so dear! xo

Search This Blog