Monday, February 28, 2011

Sewing and Crafting you bet

I have been crafting more of these cute chicks lately they have become addictive they are so fun to make.
My quilt student left a number of cut quilting pieces and I made a small quilt out of them.
The above will be a fairy quilt for Once upon a Fairyland when finished see side bar for her link.
Now this is a skirt which calls for a black slip which I bought from the Russian shop as well as this material. Have I ever told you about all the Russians here? The women wear the most beautiful long dresses. I found this when cleaning out my fabric stash lol...All it needs is the hem and elastic in the waist band. It's full and cut on the diagonal and long. 
My shake 
Here is the recipe so simple..
1 cup mixed berries 
(from Costco no sugar added just berries)
Blend these with 1/4 yogurt
1/4 cup coconut milk or almond milk
1 tsp honey
That's all I have for you today. 
Quilt lessons this afternoon with a new student joining us so I had Bob get his tools out of the 'new' craft room so I could use the counter in there as my old craft room gets too crowded for 4 people.

4 comments:

Donna said...

I love those little chicks. They're adorable!

~Donna

vivian said...

cute eastery things hatching at your place! And fun times quilting.. who could ask for anything more!
have a great week
vivian

Sandy said...

Nan,
Those chicks are so darn cute...I think we are going to see them all over Blogland! Where did you get the chicks and the fun feathers in colors to match????? Great Easter dinner favors! :):)

Stevie said...

The li'l chicks are just the sweetest! LOVE the colors! The quilt pieces are beauties! xo

Search This Blog