Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Quilts and Tags

Those of you who have read my blog for a couple years know of Jackie. I've been teaching her quilting and she has made several quilts. She took a needed break after the death of her Grandmother and now is back to having her lessons again with her new health care provider coming with her. She had started this quilt for her Grandma and Jackie just finished it today and going to sell it at our local Farmer's Market this summer. I asked her provider if she wouldn't like to make a quilt too along with Jackie and she has picked out her material from my stash and will cut the quilt at next week's lesson. 

I've been making Valentine tags for friends and wrapping them up with a few heart shaped chocolates inclosed. I keep thinking of one more I want to make for a friend !!

7 comments:

A Vintage Chic said...

That's wonderful, Nan! How sweet for you to both teach and share from your own stash!

Wishing you a beautiful day, my friend!

Julie

Martha said...

How wonderful that she is continuing her quilt lessons with you! And her health care provider sure is lucky, too! Sounds like fun!
Take Care, Nan!

Kath said...

What fun you girls will have!

Debby said...

I wish I lived closer and you could teach me how to quilt. So sweet of you.

ImagiMeri said...

Hi Nan,

You are such a sweetie! Your tag is adorable, and it looks like you've had a lot of fun making it.

Hugs,
Meri

Dapoppins said...

I don't sew, so I envy the lessons and the tag is really cute! Plus Chocolate? I think I love you!

LOL

gpc said...

I want to learn to quilt, I wish I were there! Your pups are so beautiful, I love the way they mirror each other.

Search This Blog