Sunday, February 20, 2011

New Technique

Front and backs
I found these on Etsy here quite by accident made by Shell. They are I felt inexpensive for a  such a stunning focal piece. I put the black cords on them. They are in fact porcelain but the image is applied with a process called sublimation. You can read about them in her Etsy shop. One is for my daughter as she works the front desk in a dental office and people seem to focus on what she is wearing especially her jewelery. This gives them something to look at. From time to time I spot things I think she may like to wear. 

7 comments:

My Vintage Mending said...

Very pretty...I love that it is not as heavy as porcelain. What a great mom you are...Smiles Renee

Sandy said...

Just really nice Nan! I love items where they have put an image on and then made it jewerly....and yes, those are the same dishes....they had sets of plates taped together four at a time, but I don't need more dishes.....these will go with my Fiesta...Especially now I need to learn "enough" !!!! :) Sandy

gpc said...

Those are beautiful! I rushed right over and bought one, too!

A Vintage Chic said...

These are beautiful, Nan! What a sweet thing for you to look out for things like that for your daughter to wear!

Julie

euthymic said...

THey sure are pretty:)

Stevie said...

These are gorgeous! Your daughter is going to love them! Thanks for the heads up on Sandy's Easter tag, I joined!

Tracy Suzanne said...

Oh, I love them especially the writing. So pretty!

Search This Blog