Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Cranberry Almond Loaf and the Boys

Cranberry Almond Loaf recipe here.
This worked out well for once. These recipes can be tricky, there is no flour what so ever in this, what holds it together? Eggs and arrowroot. It's like a fruitcake. 
"Now go sit there on the deck and let me take your picture"
These boys always cooperate with their mom. 
Our snow is all gone and what you see there is our ditch with ice still in it. There is green grass everywhere and the pheasant are back eating corn on the boards. The boys has a grand time getting them all to fly the other day. 
here.

4 comments:

Kath said...

That looks very appetising! Arent those dogs well behaved? I'm sure my 2 would not both keep still like that :-D

Sandy said...

Nan,
That looks wonderful! I would be interested tot ry thsi recipe......where do you get arrowroot???? Is it like flour????
Thanks for the purchase of the CD! :)

Canyon Girl said...

Your boys are s good -- I wish I could get mine to be so cooperative.--Inger

Storybook Woods said...

Isn't that a great recipe!! Clarice

Search This Blog