Thursday, January 27, 2011

Bread and Sunrise

 Yesterday I made Elana's gluten free bread and it came out really good. This is a 'mini loaf' here not very sizable but this is calorie dense bread. The only change I made from her recipe here was 1 tsp of  honey instead of agave. This agave has turned out to create more glucose in your blood that corn syrup so I don't buy it anymore. I also added a 1/2 cup of golden raisins. Don't bother making this if you are going to eat your regular carbs as other breads are much better, this just offers a taste of bread which we normally can't eat. 
Sunrise this morning reflected in the windows of our new living room. 

3 comments:

Kath said...

What lovely skies. Ours have been rather gloomy of late, but Spring is on it's way!

Canyon Girl said...

I love those skies. Can't have a lot of stuff that raises my glucose, but the bread does look yummy!

Stevie said...

*sigh* Such beautiful, peaceful pictures! The bread looks yummy!

Search This Blog